Each form on the M.F.T website limits the collection of personal data to what is necessary and indicates in particular:
– what are the objectives of the collection of this data (purposes) ;
– what justifies us collecting data about you (lawfulness);
– the legitimate interests we pursue, if any;
– whether the data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request (mandatory data is highlighted by an asterisk);
– who will be able to read it (in principle only M.F.T., except when it is specified in the form that it will be passed on to a third party for the purpose of managing your request);
– the length of time the data collected is kept.
For any information or exercise of your rights regarding the processing of personal data managed by M.F.T, you can refer to the paragraph “How to exercise your rights” below.